on the road with CURIOUS GEORGE

The cast of CURIOUS GEORGE tells tales of travel.

Friday, February 10, 2006

A Post from Briana.
Hello everyone- parents, sibs, friends, Michael A. and the Dob!

My god, Tim and the hot tubs! Hot tubs and coffee, these are the
essentials, I see. I don't know, I'm neither a hot tub nor a coffee
person- errmm, I'm not a hot tub Person either- but I can sympathize.
I must say, the fitness centers at these hotels are keeping me ALIVE.
I keep forgetting where we are, but wherever we are, wow, these
crabcakes- My fellow New Yorkers, crab cakes are actually supposed to
have CRAB in them! Wow.

This tour is spectacular- I'm told that it's like college (I haven't
been yet) minus the work. Then I look forward to college. I do this
show every day and hear those kids going nuts and cannot believe we're
getting Paid to do this. I also cannot believe how much spare time I
have- and for those of you who do not know me, I'm not used to having
much spare time. I will verify that I have not been drinking, as Cara
says. But I am eating too much dessert, uh oh.

Did I learn anything new today? I think so but I can't remember
what... However, I can tell you that we're all getting to know each
other better and better with each passing day. Some lovely factoids
from this morning's load out: Greg has phalanges in an unfortunate
spot. And Laura is graying, you know where. This is not speculative;
they said so.

Anyway, I mostly just wanted to say Hi!

Love,

Briana

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT Graying. Anywhere!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nor am I!,

Briana's mom...

It was lovely to meet you all...post more pix!!!!

I T S

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogett...you're too kind. Thank-you (each of you) for staying with us. Guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home